Monday, May 14, 2007

Welcome!

Hello, and thank you for stopping by my blog, The Muni Golfer. Let me take a few minutes to tell you about myself. I have been playing golf since 1993. It is an avid passion. I love to play, unfortunately, I don' get on the course as much as I'd like. Still, I manage to play about 25+ times per season. Despite this, my handicap is about 26.

Most of my golf is played at public golf courses in and around the Greater Philadelphia Area, particularly the five courses owned by the City of Philadelphia: Juniata (my home course), John F. Byrne, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Walnut Lane, and Cobbs Creek (both the Olde and Karakung Courses).

With this blog I hope to chronicle my adventures both on and off the course as they pertain to golf. So stop by from time to time to see when I'm playing, how I'm playing, where I'm playing and what I'm playing (I'm an equipment junkie).