Sunday, May 20, 2007

No Golf Today...

I started with a cold on Friday, which really has me feeling blah. Still I was determined to play today. I figured I could at least grind out nine holes at Juniata Golf Club. But, I guess it was a good omen when I arrived and found the course closed for an outing. I came back home and slept on the couch for a few hours, then watched the Phillies and the final round of the AT&T Classic, which Zack Johnson won in a playoff. I am really disappointed that I didn't get to play, but the rest probably did me good. I vow to try and at least go one night this week to practice on the putting green.

Last night, however, I did add a few new pieces to my golfing wardrobe. My wife and I went to Boscov's in the Neshaminy Mall. They were having a nice sale, so I picked up two pairs of PGA Tour shorts (white and blue) and PGA Tour mock polo shirt in red, which is made from Dry-fit material to help you stay dry and cool when playing in sumer heat and humidity. I really like wearing the mock polos when I play, and I think I might have to try to pick another before the sale ends.

No comments: