Monday, April 27, 2009

Less Thinking...Less Stinking?

Juniata Golf Club
Philadelphia, Pa
Yards: 2735/2070 - 4680
Par: 34/31 - 65
Rating: 63.2, Slope: 106
Score: Practice Round
Date: April 26, 2009

Sunday afternoon I played another practice round at Juniata Golf Club. Trying to take the lesson I learned at the Driving Range Wednesday onto the course, I did hit the ball slightly better, but my game is still far from where I want it to be...or think it should be. It is really difficult to play when you are concentrating so much on swing thoughts each time you stand over the ball. Maybe I have not adjusted to the Wilson Staff equipment I switched to at the end of last season? There is only one way to see if the equipment is what has my game so out-of-whack. I am putting my old TaylorMade Driver, 7-wood, irons and golf ball back into the bag for my final practice round of the year. Depending on how that goes, I'll seriously evaluate if the switch was the best for my game.

Silent Gallery--A deer watched my tee off
at the 16th Hole

Photo by The Muni Golfer

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was down there Sunday also. Managed to shoot an 89. Stick with the new clubs and turn the brain off. Nothing screws up a good game like too much thinking. Just my opinion.
Fred

The Muni Golfer said...

I shot an 89 too...but then I had to play the last two holes. I think going back to the TaylorMade equipment might make me more comfortable right now, which is what I need. Besides getting to the practice range more often!

caiyan said...

ray ban sunglasses outlet
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
cheap jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
ugg boots
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade
polo outlet
20161026caiyan

chenmeinv0 said...

michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
nike outlet
cheap mlb jerseys
christian louboutin sale
longchamp outlet
canada goose jackets
chanel outlet
broncos jerseys
fitflop shoes
gucci handbags
fitflops
michael kors
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearances
cheap nhl jerseys
celine outlet
tiffany and co
ray ban glasses
ray ban sunglasses outlet
uggs uk
canada goose
ugg outlet online
tiffany and co jewelry
ugg outlet
air max pas cher
chaussures christian louboutin
burberry handbags
doudoune moncler
ugg boots cheap
chenyingying20161029

chenmeinv0 said...

roshe run flyknit
cheap ugg boots
ugg australia
instyler max
adidas yeezy 350
ralph lauren
ralph lauren polo
adidas nmd runner
michael kors handbags
pittsburgh steelers jerseys
hzx20170121