Saturday, June 6, 2015

Looking to Make My Stroke Super

A few years ago I went to a larger grip on my putters in an effort to improve my stroke on the greens. I like the way the larger grips feel in my hands and the way they keep my wrists from breaking down during my stroke. I had been using a Winn Jumo Lite Grip, but as I posted last August, I went even bigger to a Winn ProX 1.60.
During first round of the season two weeks ago, I went back to a putter that had the Jumbo Lite Grip and results were okay, but still not the consistency I was hoping before. Scheduled to play at Neshaminy Valley Golf Club tomorrow after, I decided it was time for another change. Tonight I took my Snake Eyes MCS2 putter to Dicks Sporting Goods and had a Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip installed. The grip is one of the most popular on the PGA Tour and is used by Jason Dufner, who won the PGA Championship in 2013. I will let you how it turns out.