Thursday, July 23, 2009

Not Just Puttering Around

Last night I went to Juniata Golf Club and spent nearly an hour working on my putting, which has definitely been the weakest part of game recently. I hit about 100 putts, working mainly on my distance control with longer putts and my line on shorter putts. I have been working with my Odyssey White Hot XG #9, which I re-gripped with a Winn Jumbo grip. It seems to be helping me from breaking down my wrists and keeping the ball better online. I'll track my putts when I play this weekend to see if the practice is having an impact. I have also been applying an ice pack to my elbow the past two nights to try and relieve some of the soreness I have been feeling. So far, the elbow has been feeling a bit better, so hopefully the treatment is working.

No comments: