Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back in The Fairways Again

The Fairways Golf & Country Club
Warrington, Pa
Yards: 2255/2248 - 4503
Par: 32/33 - 65
Rating: 62.1, Slope: 104
Score: 45/44 = 89
Date: August 7, 2011

My intention on Sunday was to test my game at Bensalem Township Country Club, but a change in plans with Mrs Muni Golfer had me teeing it up again at The Fairways Golf & Country Club. It was hot and very muggy when we teed off and it wasn't long before sweat was dripping from the bill of my golf cap. Since it had been three weeks since I last played, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was hoping to at lease duplicate my last round, which also happened to be at The Fairways.

 The Fairways Scorecard

The two new Adams Fast 10 fairway woods were in the bag and I was anxious to see how they did on the course. I struggled at first with the 3-Wood off the tee, but the 5-Wood did just fine. On the front nine, I had a tendency to top the ball which caused me some problems, but I made pars at the Second and Ninth holes for a 45.

 The Fifth Hole

The back nine started off really well, with a 5-Wood off the tee which found the bunker on the right side of the Tenth Hole, about 25 yards from the green. I wedged out to eight feet and made the putt for my fourth birdie of the year. But I quickly crashed back to earth by hitting two tree and four-putting for an 8 at the Eleventh. I recovered with a par at the Par 3 Twelfth, but at the Par 3 Fourteenth I found the bunker on the right of the green, took two shots to get out, chipped on and two-putted for a triple bogey. I made par at the next two holes, but made double bogeys at the Seventeenth and Eighteenth holes after hitting two of my best drives of the day.

 The Eighteenth Hole from the tee

Given the three week layoff, my game wasn't as bad as I feared in might be. Generally I hit good shot, except for the occasional topped of heavy shot. I was a bit tentative with my chipping and pitching, but my putting continues to improve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[p]I recalled we attended a new type reunion we applied our Jones Sabo Earrings, most of our class mates explained this specific bracelets ended up being quite lovely plus the design and style ended up being quite [url=http://www.linksoflondonringuk.co.uk]links of london bracelets uk[/url] pretty . Some of the shortest [url=http://www.linksoflondonbraceleted.co.uk]links of london sale[/url] lengths for these particular beads start at 1 . Pandora Jewellery together with the most intriguing is the fact that you can combine these ovals Pandora with each other and produce their own unique [url=http://www.llinksoflondon.co.uk]links of london charms wholesale
[/url] charm . Any woman will clarify that [url=http://www.llinksoflondon.co.uk]links of london[/url] it could possibly be cheap Tiffany jewelry eternal mark . Twist off the ball bead [url=http://www.linksoflondonbraceleted.co.uk]links of london jewellery[/url] on the Pandora style earring, and string all the beads (two foil glass Pandora style beads into three Tibetan style Pandora beads) one by one . My reasons for loving this genre of jewellery [url=http://www.llinksoflondon.co.uk]wholesale links of london[/url] are multi-faceted . Find [url=http://www.linksoflondonringuk.co.uk]links of london bracelets[/url] phone numbers . Then measure [url=http://www.linksoflondonringuk.co.uk]links of london ring[/url] the bracelet extender chain to make sure it is long enough . Is there any idea to solve this problem? Yes, of course.[/p]

Anonymous said...

Census Bureau projected an increase in world population from 6.
On the other hand, centralized systems are noticed to be expensive in the long run. Industrial wastewater treatment,
however, is also a very significant contributor to the fight against polluted water and to maintaining integrity
and purity in the water we need to live.

my weblog: amanokiko.co.jp ()

Unknown said...

washington redskins jerseys
michael kors handbags wholesale
air jordan uk
toms shoes
toms outlet
seattle seahawks jerseys
ugg outlet
canada goose outlet
coach outlet
nhl jerseys