Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Nite on the Range

Driving Range
Bensalem Township Country Club
200 Brown Ave.
Bensalem, Pa
215/639-5556

Tonight I was back at Bensalem Township Country Club's Driving Range to try and knock more of the rust off my swing and my game since I'm having a hard time playing recently due to the weather. Tonight I purchased a large bucket of balls--$7 for about 80 balls-- and took up a spot near the middle of the range. After stretching a bit, I warmed up by hitting 10 sand wedges, starting with small chips and working my way up to full swings.
The Driving Range at Bensalem CC

Once warmed up, I moved to my practice. I had put two alignment aids on the matt, one a t-square made from pvc pile and the other an alignment stick. I then proceeded to hit 10 pitching wedges, 10 7-irons, 10 5-irons, 15 4-hybrids (TaylorMade Rescue TP '09), 5 tee shots with my weighted Momentus Power Hitter Driver and 17 Drivers using my new TaylorMade R9.
Overall, I was pretty pleased with the way I hit the ball. I hit some very good shots, some fair shots and only a few bad shots. Generally, I made solid contact, which I was pleased with. The hybrid had a tendancy to push right and the Driver lacked my desired draw, but that might have to do with the position I have the head set. I will need to continue experimenting with the different positions, as well as see how they perform on the course.
My friend called later this evening when I got home to set up a round this coming Saturday at The Fairways in Warrington, which we played three weeks ago. I'm looking forward to trying these new clubs on the course and getting in another round of actual golf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

彼ら可能性がありますもグループを行うトレーニング セッションあるいはと話オンライン クライアント。選択ソースに、世界広いは信頼できる。

Also visit my web page :: サマンサベガ ショルダーバッグ 人気