Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Year in Review

As the final hours count down on 2008, it is time to look back at my golf year. This past year, I played 23.5 rounds, which included one-and-a-half practice rounds and one incomplete round. I played on 14 difference courses, including four for the first time: Rock Manor, Center Square, Jonathan's Landing and Talamore. I played 422 holes and averaged 93.1 strokes per 18 holes, excluding the practice rounds and incomplete round. I had a score of par or better on 85 of those holes, or 22 percent of the holes I played. I had at least two holes of par or better in every round this year. The most holes of par or better I had in one round was 6 at FDR on July 19 and Oct. 12 at John F. Byrne. I also made six birdies, all on Par 4s: #1 at Rock Manor, #1 at Horsham Valley, #12 at Jonathan's Landing, #14 at Juniata and two at Juniata's 5th Hole. My lowest round of the year was an 87 at Juniata on September 21 and my highest round was a 101 at Talamore on Oct. 17. I also had an 88 at Horsham Valley (Aug. 16) and at Juniata (Sept. 14), as well as a 90 at Center Square on June 26.

The 1st Hole at Rock Manor
where I made my first birdie of the year

Photos by The Muni Golfer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[p]They are actually Australian Ugg Sheepskin boots made from double faced sheep skin . Similar to [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]ugg boots australia[/url] Birkenstocks . One further little matter that any right minded woman should be thinking about when [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]chestnut ugg boots[/url] purchasing footwear not just Ugg Boots is the sole . Maybe abounding bodies confuteve that the Ugg cossacks isnt UGG five2five1 Kids Cdamselic Short Boot Mabettora admirertwhenul, but I appetite [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]cheap ugg boots sale[/url] to carbone that the Ugg cossacks is actually adequate for you . Should you continue with [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]new ugg boots[/url] the proper care guidelines, your current ugg boots might outlast your preferred denim jeans . Twentieth a century, [url=http://www.newcheapuggbootsau.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] a baby forties, an earlier Vince Ferragamo, after a Brit found its way to a baby E . Originally the were called 隆掳Ug or Ugh Boots隆卤 which is short for 隆掳Ugly隆卤.[/p]

caiyan said...

abercrombie and fitch outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci outlet
chaussure louboutin
coach outlet
christian louboutin outlet
hermes birkin
uggs
cheap ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
20161026caiyan