Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to the Practice Tee

Fishers Glen Driving Range
4717 Fishers Lane
Philadelphia, Pa
215/533-9466

Ben Hogan once said the secret to his game was in the dirt. After playing what I thought was a terrible game off the tee last Sunday at Bensalem Township Country Club, I headed back to the practice range at Fishers Glen hoping to find the secret on the astro-turf mats. I used my homemade 'T' square to help with alignment as I hit a small bucket of about 45 balls, hoping to re-groove my swing off the tee. I warmed up with a few sand wedges, then alternated five balls a piece between my Momentus Power Hitter and TaylorMade Burner Driver. I also hit seven 3-Woods off the matt, as well as five a piece between my 2- and 4-Hybrids. I think using the Power Hitter helped settle my tempo, which had definitely gotten too fast on Sunday. Overall, I struck the ball pretty well tonight and regained some of my confidence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[p]In particular, Beats By Dre Headsets assignation very fairly very good in decreased frequency, in addition as bass strength and flexibility . I隆炉m liking [url=http://www.solobeatsbydre.co.uk]cheap solo beats by dre [/url] the direction we隆炉re going in, but there needs to be more unity and I隆炉m in a great position where I can lead by example and move at my own pace . Sennheiser隆炉s [url=http://www.solobeatsbydre.co.uk]cheap beats by dre earphones[/url] highend items have two collection, the Dr Dre Beats volume of shifting coil, and in addition availablility of Monster Beats By Dre stationary electricity . Dre wants you to hear what they hear in the studio and trust me, you need to do . 隆卤Here隆炉s sixteen million licensed pieces of music,隆炉 they隆炉ve said, but you隆炉re not stumbling into anything,隆卤 Reznor said . it can be the discount beats by dr dre headphone aid me eradicate the obstacles in my life which block my approach to be pleased . Dre New York Yankees Green

It is a humorous little personally to express something [url=http://www.solobeatsbydre.co.uk]cheap beats by dre[/url] about my own connection to use . One other thing to consider is the Beats By Dre Headphones construction.[/p][p]Now days, companies offer latest phones with cheap mobile deals at low price . Good design, lots of comfort, is also the excellent performance of the [url=http://www.solobeatsbydre.co.uk]solo beats by dre[/url] effect of the music . Alter to the masses: avid players Steel Collection Siberia V2 audio cards headset products offer Metal Series products provide four: Champs choose true five . Traditional publishing company make the authors wait [url=http://www.solobeatsbydre.co.uk]beats by dre earphones[/url] for at least six months to one year just to notice their work in issue or on the book racks . Dre . Some are lengthy than the others but a small mistake in analyzing the call would be like keeping the reputation of the company at stake . Brand new Beat

The software that will drive Daisy will come to iOS, Android, and Windows Phone 8 (no word yet if a Blackberry/Blackberry 10 iteration is in the works), as well as desktops.[/p]

Unknown said...

20170605 leilei3915
polo ralph lauren outlet
pandora jewelry
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
christian louboutin shoes
canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren outlet
longchamp outlet store
michael kors outlet stores